Monday 5 August 2013

YAyy!!! 30 days Fitness Challenge......



Hi everyone,
So I’m about to start a 30 days fitness challenge (5th August to 4th September) *sigh* my aim is to lose 13lbs. Each week I will post my progress and calories
You're all welcome to join in

Physical Disciplines:
·         Drink 8-10 glasses of water a day (or better yet, half of your body weight in ounces)
·         Stretch in the morning and evening
·         Set aside 7-9 hours for night time rest/sleep
·         Work your heart
·         Practice good posture (stand up straight)

Spiritual Disciplines:
·         Read the Word of God everyday
·         Stretch your faith everyday
·         Rest in the Lord
·         Guard your heart
·         Humble yourself before the Lord (bow low)

look out for my updates people!!!!!!


Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment